10 Steps We Take to Sell Your Home
- List Within 3 Days Or We Sell It For Free
- When you decide it is time to sell, taking up to 2 weeks to list your home for sale could cost you the buyer that was going to pay you top dollar for your house. Don’t let a realtor play around with your investment by making you conform to their schedule. Hire a team of 3 professionals who can get more done, much faster than one agent. We guarantee we can have your home on the market within 3 days from the time the listing agreement is signed, or we will sell it for free.
- We Pay For High Quality Professional Photos
- The first place 99% of prospective buyers view your home is online. To put your best foot forward in the marketplace, you need to maximize the first impression. The photos you use to represent your home determine how buyers will perceive your home at first glance. Are they dark and ugly cell phone photos that are taken at odd angles? Or are they clean, bright, professional photos shot with high-quality equipment? The difference between these two perceptions means dollars in your pocket. We always hire professional photographers in order to give our clients the best presentation possible in the marketplace.
- Write A Thoughtful Listing Description
- In the online description of the home, there is an opportunity to display the home to buyers and point out things they probably failed to notice at first glance. Things like crown molding, updated water heaters, and proximity to amenities in the area can all be pointed out in this section of the online listing, in order to give a buyer a more complete picture of why your home is so desirable. We take the time to carefully point these things out in order to give buyers a long list of reasons why your home should be at the top of their list.
- Meticulously Highlight Features
- One aspect of listing a home that is often overlooked, is taking the time to make sure the particular features your home has are included in the MLS listing box. By doing so, your home will assuredly be considered by a larger number of potential buyers. Have you ever searched on a website for a home with a storm shelter in Moore? A large number of buyers do. However, if you live in Moore and your home has a storm shelter, if the MLS listing box for “storm shelter” is not checked then those buyers searching for a home in Moore with a storm shelter will very likely fail to notice yours, even if the photos show the storm shelter and the description includes a mention of the storm shelter. When they run their search, your home will be excluded from their options and you will be stuck wondering why your home isn’t selling. We give careful attention to detail to make sure your home is listed in such a way that it will be discovered by the largest number of interested buyers possible.
- Make Facebook Posts
- Marketing your home successfully has so much to do with getting people’s eyes and attention on your property, maximizing interest. Unfortunately, many agents stop working to generate attention once they’ve simply put it in the MLS. Our team generates over 1300 new leads a month on Facebook by employing a unique strategy that utilizes Facebook groups in local areas. We focus on getting leads for our own listings in these ads so that we generate a large list of people who are interested in your property in order to contact them directly.
- Run Open Houses
- Open houses are a great opportunity to get a large number of potential buyers through a sellers home, at a time that is scheduled beforehand, and is most convenient for the seller. Our “First Look Open House” strategy begins by listing a home for sale in the MLS by Wednesday of the week we are scheduled to do an open house. We then hold all showings until that designated open house time on the upcoming weekend. This is not only extremely convenient for sellers and their schedules, but it creates a sense of urgency among all interested buyers and agents who stop by or check out the listing online. By promoting the open house in dozens of Facebook groups, and placing 40 directional open house signs around the area, a large amount of attention is given to the home. We also make sure to receive contact information for anyone who visits the home during the open house in order to follow up with them, and try to sell them on the home.
- Work All Potential Buyers
- Working buyers takes getting on the phones (and I mean every single day), helping sellers and buyers get the information they need to purchase or sell a home confidently, running open houses that generate massive amounts of traffic through the home in a short period of time, creating Facebook posts that increase interest in a home listed for sale, calling, texting and video texting all people who walk through the doors of your home, knocking on doors of people who have had difficulty selling their home previously, and working buyers in whatever capacity we find them in, in order to get them in a place where they can purchase your home. We work buyers like crazy, and that means we are often able to bring offers on our own listings.
- Create 3X The Potential Buyers
- Maven Real Estate consists of 3 agents who daily contact hundreds of potential buyers around the OKC Metro. For you to get top dollar out of your home in a timely manner, you need agents who will make phone calls to and follow up with potential buyers in order to get your home sold. Way too many agents are dependent on the MLS and simply putting a sign in the yard, thinking that a home will simply sell itself. With Maven, not only do you have 1 agent searching the area for a potential buyer, you have 3 professionals searching the area, getting on the phones, following up with people who could become the buyer of your home.
- Provide Impactful Feedback & Communication
- Most sellers appreciate valuable feedback from people who have seen the home. We assure you that we will receive feedback, because we follow up with agents who show the home and request the feedback until it is received. It is important to note that not all feedback is interpreted the same way. Many agents often interpret any feedback as “well, I guess it wasn’t the right property for them,” when in reality a potential buyer has an obstacle that may be overcome instead of ignored. Not only does a seller need feedback that is helpful to getting the house sold, but they also don’t need to have any concerns about the availability of their real estate agent. If someone wants to look at your home, as long as it fits within your schedule, by having a team of 3 agents, we guarantee we can have someone there to open it up for them. We also have a phone number that is linked to all of us, to ensure that someone will answer when called. (405-835-3434)
- Overcome Objections & Solve Problems
- So many potential buyers fall through the cracks simply due to a lack of resourcefulness and ingenuity by the real estate agents involved in a transaction. Perhaps there is a financing problem that their lender can’t resolve. Maybe they just really don’t like the color of one of the walls in your home. Or they may even just need an extended closing date until their rental period is up. We follow up with all of the interested leads on your property in order to understand their objections to purchasing, to help them resolve these problems as much as possible, so they feel comfortable submitting an offer on your home. Often we find that the buyer for your home is someone who is already interested, and they just need a little help making it work.
They are the absolute best!! My husband and I have used this team on a few real estate transactions now and continue to be amazed at how professional, hard working, and diligent they are. You can not go wrong with this team!
Angela D. of Norman
I was introduced to Jeremy Brown when he was helping a young couple look for their first home and we had just put our house on the market to see if we could sell it without a realtor. Jeremy quickly became acquainted with not only the buyers needs, but our needs as well. There were a couple of hiccups along the way and Jeremy guided both parties through those and presented options for the best outcome of all involved, going the extra mile when he didn’t necessarily have to. Through this proces…
Tracy S. of Harrah
It was such a breeze working with Aaron when we decided to start our first home buying experience. He showed genuine care toward my wife and I and we couldn’t have asked for such a great realtor. He found us the perfect house, in the exact location we were hoping for and even got it under budget for us. The whole process was so simple and he really took on a lot of the stress for us. I would recommend the Maven team to anybody looking to buy a house!
Austin W. of Yukon
Jeremy Brown helped us purchase our first home in Moore, Ok! We couldn’t have asked for a more professional & honest realtor! He made sure to check everything on our list & show us exactly what we were interested in! Made first time home buying easy! Highly recommend them to all my family & friends!
Catie L. of Moore
This whole team is awesome! They helped make this home buying process easy! But a big shout out to Josh for taking the time to hear us out and help us in some discouraging moments! No joke this would NOT have been possible without him! He listened to everything we were wanting and helped us find the perfect place to call home! My family has used these guys a few times and were awesome for them! They will be who we use in the future no matter what! I promise you they won’t steer you wrong!
Heather E. of Oklahoma City
The Maven guys have been extremely helpful even after our transaction last April. They have been there if we had questions to help us as much as possible. I would recommend them time and time again. You won’t find a better group of guys to represent you as a buyer or a seller. THANK YOU MAVEN!!!
Nicholas L. of Moore
As very naive first-time homebuyers, we were so fortunate to meet Aaron of Maven Real Estate by chance at an open house. He really listened to what was important to us in a home, and found great options for us to view. He was available at all hours to answer any questions we had along the way. Aaron really made the home buying process so much less intimidating for us, and we are so thrilled with the result!
Jenny G. of Norman
Aaron was our top choice for realtor and he was above and beyond. He listens to his clients, takes time out of his own personal life to go above and beyond his duties to make sure his clients are well taken care of. Not only is he a great realtor but he’s a wonderful friend. We will hire him in the future.. Highly recommended!!!!
Shauna E. of Moore
Josh was the most patient and understanding person to work with. I went back and forth on my decisions on the property I was looking for. Josh helped me along the way and was very helpful, could not ask for a more professional Realtor.
Russell S. of Choctaw
Just wanted to give my sincerest Thank You to Jeremy Brown and the Maven Team. This was our first home purchase and I will definitely use them again and recommend to any and every one. When our first home didn’t appraise for asking price, Jeremy walked us through finding a new home and quickly found us another house and delivered a 2 week close to stay within our time constraint. We are now in our new home and loving it. None of it would have been possible without the hard work and dedication …
Johnathon B. of Edmond
About our blog
Our agents write often to give you the latest insights on owning a home or property in the OKC Metro area. Click here to see our Blog!